TensCare perfect PFE MEN Pelvic Floor Exerciser
- Strengthens and tones the pelvic floor muscles
- Reduce bladder and bowel leakage and incontinence
- Relief from Stress, Urge, Mixed and Faecal Incontinence
The perfect PFE provides relief from conditions such as:
- Urinary and faecal incontinence: including stress, urge and mixed types as well as post prostatectomy urinary incontinence in men. Additionally, it may help improve sexual intimacy by toning the pelvic floor muscles.
- Chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome: unexplained chronic pelvic pain associated with irritative voiding symptoms and/or pain located in the groin, genitalia, or perineum in the absence of pyuria and bacteriuria.
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in men and improvement of pelvic strength.
Also, can be used for non-medical purposes to:
- maintain a healthy bowel movement
- achieve more satisfying erection
- improve rectal sensation for enhanced pleasure
- improve pelvic strength
- Single Channel– Single channel unit to treat symptoms of urinary and faecal incontinence via an anal probe via adjustable depth.
- Comfortable Stimulation– Gentle stimulation with fine tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity, 1 mA per step.
- 5 clinically tested Preset Programs– EMS programmes including STRES, URGE, MIXED and TONE aftercare; and additional TENS PAIN program to alleviate chronic pelvic pain conditions such as prostatitis pain and pelvic pain.
- Treatment Timer– Unit defaults to 20 minutes’ treatment to ensure the pelvic floor muscles are not over-worked. The user can manually reset this (Continuous, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 mins).
- Open Circuit Detection– Automatically resets the strength to zero and flashes ‘LEADS’ if the connection comes loose.
- Automatic Keypad Lock– Automatic keypad lock prevents any accidental changes in settings.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen– Clearly shows the operation of the unit and the programme and intensity being used.
- One touch memory– remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- Portable carry pouch
CONTRAINDICATIONS, WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS: For a full list please see instruction manual tab
- Do not use with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem
- Do not use in the first 6 weeks following a surgery in the area being treated. Stimulation may disrupt the healing process.
- Do not use if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection or localised lesions. Introducing the probe may irritate sensitive tissue.
- Do not use if you have active or suspected pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer
- Do not use if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region
- Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse, infection, bleeding disorder or have had recent surgery.
- The device should not be used while walking, driving, operating machinery, or any other activity in which involuntary muscle contraction may put you at risk of injury.
- Do not permit use by persons unable to understand the instructions or persons with cognitive disabilities, i.e.; Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider. If you require a tax invoice please advise us in the comments/notes section of your order.