Liberty Loop Vaginal Probe (D 34mm – L 73mm)
- Use Liberty Loop with a Tenscare Pelvic Floor Exerciser to treat stress, mixed or urge incontinence.
- Smooth, comfortable, shape
- Hollow shape helps probe to stay in place.
- Biofeedback pointer to aid correct voluntary pelvic floor exercises
- Easy to clean
May be used with other stimulators and biofeedback devices
You can attach the pointer to the base of the Liberty Loop to show the effect of correct muscle contraction. You can use it with stimulation or to aid voluntary kegel exercises.
During a correct contraction the pointer should move downwards (away from you).
The Liberty electrode is designed for single patient use. Before first use, and after each subsequent use, the unit should be cleaned as follows:
Wash electrode including cable in mild soapy water. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Dry the electrode with a clean cloth/paper towel and allow to air dry before returning to the plastic bag.
DO NOT immerse in liquid. DO NOT use boiling water.
Clean thoroughly and dispose of according to local regulations
- Material: Electrode body: ABS
- Electrodes: Stainless steel #301
- Cables: PVC over copper tinsel conductor
- Weight: 20 gm
- Length:73 mm (inserted part)
- Width: 34mm dia. (widest point)
- Connections: 2mm pins
- Electrode surface area: 4.30cm2
- “In Use” product lifetime: 6 months
Indications for Use
For use as an intravaginal probe in the treatment of female urinary incontinence with muscle stimulation and EMG biofeedback equipment approved to EN60601-01.
- For single patient use only
- May be re-used by the same patient
- Wash before first use
- Do not use if pack is open or damaged
Do not use a Muscle Stimulator if the following are present:
- Implanted pacemaker – May affect correct operation of the device
- Pregnancy – Effect on foetal development is not known
- Bladder or vaginal infection, or recent surgical scar – Probe insertion may aggravate infection
- With a history of carcinoma at the site of stimulation – Laboratory tests show that electrical stimulation may enhance cell division
Caution is advised
- On patients with altered or reduced tissue sensation – Excessive stimulation may cause tissue inflammation
- If the user has a history of epilepsy – Use of electrical stimulation may lower seizure threshold
- If the user has a severe prolapse – Introduction of the probe, or muscle contraction, could damage the prolapsed tissue.
- Contains nickel: May cause irritation or allergic reaction following prolonged contact
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.